16 июл. 2006 г.

Google helps blogger relieve Adwords headache

By Justin Mann, TechSpot.com:

While not strictly tech news, this last tidbit I saw was just too funny to pass up. Google, despite their massive size and nickname of “big brother” to some, has a lot of credit to their name and has built up a good relationship with many people that depend on the Internet for business. This recent story was quite funny, in which a blogger griping over the changes to the Adwords program accused Google of giving him a headache. Their response? They mailed him some pills.

After a meeting at Fortune Interactive, where I was actually discussing Google reporting, I went to my desk and found an envelope from Google. I opened the envelope and a small pack of acetaminophen fell out.
It does make you wonder as to what sort of working atmosphere Google is, and what sort of PR department runs the show out there. Google's Adwords program is the basis of Google advertising.